Remodel and Repair
Whether you’re upgrading your residence or putting the fixes into your fixer-upper, it’s always exciting to add, enlarge, or do-over a room in your home. You increase the value of your home ownership without having to move.
Chances are great that you’ll need to make changes to your power as well. When remodeling or completing home repairs, some of the electrical services you may need include:
Adding dedicated circuits
- Installing or relocating appliances and entertainment systems
- Making code corrections
- Making panel upgrades
- Installing or replacing wiring
- Installing or moving outlets
- Installing, moving, or replacing junction boxes
- Installing or replacing ceiling fans
- Converting incandescent lighting to high efficiency LED (lighting retrofits)
- Under cabinet lighting
We appreciate the trust that each of our customers give us, when they allow us to work on their home or place of business. We value each of our customers, and take extreme pride in the work that we do. As a commitment to the quality of our work, we guarantee all work for up to one year.
Do you need help with electrical maintenance? Fill out this form to get in touch.